The patient’s first contact with healthcare
As the first line of healthcare it is important with effective and easy-to-use structures and educations to keep improving patient safety. This is the foundation for our services offered to primary care/GP offices.
For primary care/GPs we offer the following services:
- Patient safety education for managers, executives and key people – CareSafer Leaders’ Program
- CareSafer Webinar for all staff in healthcare
- Risk- and Incident analysis
- CareSafer – Patient Safety Culture Survey
- Organizational/Business analysis
- Crisis management and Media training
In our educational programs we have had people with many different accountabilities/functions within primary care/GP offices. In the CareSafer Leaders' Program in Stockholm for example more than 150 people from primary care/GP offices have participated.