For staff at authorities
The increasing development in the patient safety area, with new requirements and standards, and a greater challenge in the healthcare industry as a whole puts new demands on the authorities in healthcare. The authorities must also often "lead by example" which place high demands on these organizations.
For staff in authorities we offer the following educational programs and consulting services:
- Patient safety education for managers, executives and key people – CareSafer Leaders’ Program
- CareSafer Webinar for all staff in healthcare
- Risk- and Incident analysis
- CareSafer – Patient Safety Culture Survey
- Organizational/Business analysis
- Crisis management and Media training
We have earlier, in partnership with our sister company BRM Europe AB, worked with for example the Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control, The National Board of Health and Welfare and The Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment (known internationally by its Swedish acronym, SBU). The work have been both to develop their internal safety and quality, and also for developing patient safety in different healthcare organizations.