Council and county health services
Many different forms of healthcare
Councils and counties manages many different forms of healthcare services. Sometimes this healthcare have quite long contact with the patient compared to a hospital, for example. Some councils have lacked resources for programs and systematic initiatives with regards to patient safety, therefore it could be even more important to implement a base line education in patient safety.
For healthcare services in councils and counties offer the following services:
- Patient safety education for managers, executives and key people – CareSafer Leaders’ Program
- CareSafer Webinar for all staff in healthcare
- Risk- and Incident analysis
- CareSafer – Patient Safety Culture Survey
- Organizational/Business analysis
- Crisis management and Media training
In our open training courses for risk-and incident analysis, we have had people who have represented the councils health care; home care, pallitative care, elderly care etc. With the wider Stockholm City Council patient safety department we have develop the ”SLL CareSafer Leaders’ Program” This a big initiative from the council together with the commissioner, and so far more than 400 managers from the Stockholm Healthcare have participated. Read more about the program here.